Thursday, October 29, 2009

Where did the week go?

I can't believe tomorrow is Friday already. I've been knitting feverishly all week (well, except for today). I finished a secret project for S&C. Ok, I tested another new pattern, and you're all going to love it! It's another one by the fantastic Susan B. Anderson. I also managed to squeeze in a bit more Itty Bitty knitting and finished the first of 3 projects. It's the Cat & Mouse Reversible. I'm so happy with how this turned out and think I'll be making a few reversibles of my own. Did anyone else miss the week passing? I was not consulted in the swiftness of it going by.


2 comments:

  1. No one consulted me either!!! It's FRIDAY?! How did this happen?

    LOVE the reversibles. I think the sisters one is going on my list for the girls for Christmas. Identical...of course...maybe just different dress colors! Lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute toy! Susan is so brilliant!

    ReplyDelete