Monday, October 5, 2009

New Adventures

All sorts of new adventures have begun for me in the last year. My husband and I had our first baby in April, bought our first home in August, and our latest adventure begins with me quitting my job of 4 years, in recent weeks. This is where you enter the adventure. Welcome to Fresh Maked! I’m taking the plunge into the blog world (probably a day late and a dollar short, but I’m fine with that). I’m quickly filling my notebook with fun projects to share, so stay tuned. I’ll have some sweet home projects as I whip our own place into shape, there will be plenty of knitting, and probably some pretty little sewn garments too. I’m heading off to the quilt shop with my mom on Friday and I’ll (hopefully) have some little treasures to share then. In the meantime, I’m testing a pattern for Spud & ChloĆ« (and can’t get enough of Sweater), I’ve a face to re-attempt on Miss Ribbit (poor thing, my embroidery won’t do her justice), and a skirt calling to be cut from a piece a fabric I’ve had in my possession much too long.

3 comments:

  1. YAY!! i can't wait to see her cute little happy face!
    :D
    Welcome to the blogosphere Sylvia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, ooh, ooh! can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete