Friday, October 23, 2009

Making Progress


The quilt is coming together and I'm really excited about the way it's looking. I snuck in another hour of work on it yesterday.


You can see here how I'm creating squares from the strips. I actually managed to get all my squares cut yesterday. I've got some horizontal stitching left to do yet and then it's on to the tedious part, sewing the strips together. I say tedious, because I need to match up seams, which I haven't had to do yet. I'll have more pictures soon!
I've been spending most of my time working on a secret knitting project. I'll be sure to take pictures, so you can see it all when the pattern is released.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, so fun!! I have to admit, I do envy you your crafting time now and then. I have to sneak mine in, usually either by neglecting something else that I should be doing, or else rather late at night...
    Have fun with it! It's going to be so cute!!

    ReplyDelete