Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Finally... and what an adorable couple





I finally put a face on Ms. Ribbit and made her a boyfriend too! A friend of mine is due with her first baby at the end of the month and after an uninspired trip to the store I decided Ribbit would be a wonderful baby gift. Both of these whipped up super quick. I used fiber fill for the bodies (a tennis ball didn't seem very baby friendly). I finally figured out why my face was not turning out quite right. You need to use a double thickness of embroidery floss. They're not perfect, but I think they turned out pretty cute. My little one loves those long, silly arms and legs.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, those are so cute:) as is your beautiful daughter. I love your quilt top, too. Fun to see what you are up to. I hope you are well, Sylvia.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete