Saturday, June 5, 2010

Finding inspiration


I requested a Toast catalog recently and it arrived promptly a couple days ago. If you're not familiar with Toast, well, you need to migrate away from this post. Their catalogs are filled with lovely photography and printed on great paper. I love nice catalogs. I've been poring over the catalog and filling my head with way too many ideas. The thing that most captivated me and got my wheels turning was, oddly enough, padded hangers. Their version is particularly sweet. I've been hunting for a decent pattern online this morning, but might just try to pick up some hangers and wing it. I'm not sure if single bar hangers are readily available though (might need to raid my mom's hall closet). Anyone know of a decent pattern out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment