Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Snowed In



Snow day!  Schools were called off and with a foot of snow since last night today was a good day to just stay home and enjoy some craft time.  Since it was unexpected I decided to do something a bit unexpected too.  The pillows on in the living room had seen better days and the colors needing updating so I took off the old covers and made new covers using 3 fat quarters from my stash.  The third pillow was made using a stock design embroidery pattern that came with my embroidery machine.  In a moment of insanity I bought a wonderful Viking Husqvarna Ruby that needs to get more use so I have started to look for some simple projects to try my skills.  I am really looking forward to learning more and becoming proficient. 



No comments:

Post a Comment