Saturday, January 21, 2012

And we're back

After a long blogging hiatus I have returned with reinforcements. My mom will be joining the blogging efforts here at Fresh Maked. She has been looking for a more consistent outlet for her creative talents and I have been looking for some help keeping things fresh around here. I'll let mom (Cheryl) share more about herself in her upcoming posts. I will tell you she is a published knitting designer and has OODLES of sewing experience under her belt.
I have been up to all things crafty, of course, but needed a break to readjust to life with two munchkins. I've got some new patterns and tutorials to share and some great new gluten free recipes. I'll leave you with a little eye candy and I promise you'll see some new posts in the coming days. We've got LOTS to share.





No comments:

Post a Comment