Tuesday, January 12, 2010

What am I doing?


Yesterday I got excited and overzealous and started slicing and dicing some fabric for a new diaper bag. I was all in and got some pieces measured and cut and then the mental block hit. What am I doing? I think I jumped in with less of a plan than I thought, so now I'm trying to make some decisions and debating with myself on whether I should just fire up the machine and see what happens. Maybe I'll wait until Friday (my mom has the day off, hehe). I have plans for the ideal diaper bag in the works though, so I'll share what I come up with (which might be nothing). I'm using some oilcloth from Anna Maria Horner and some natural-colored canvas. I need to do a bit of strap hunting and check my zipper stock. Is anyone else hitting mental blocks this week? I guess we're that far into winter now. Maybe I just need some cocoa...

3 comments:

  1. Oh, you'll come up with something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmm...cocoa. Go with that!
    I'm sure it'll be great Sylvia. I can't wait to see what you've got going on in that creative head of yours!
    :D

    ReplyDelete