Saturday, October 5, 2013

Baby Gift

 
A quick quilt project for a baby shower gift.  I used a pretty print for the front and a plain pink for the back side using a contrasting color thread to do the quilting.  I simply drew an arc at each corner and than followed the arc until they met in the center.  I did not worry about making them equal so they do not meet directly in the center making the design a bit more abstract.  I used my walking foot which works great for keeping the layers even and has a guide to keep the lines parallel.  I wish I had thought to take a photo of the entire back side so show off the finished quilting but it has already been gifted.   I will remember to take more photos in the future.  I had enough fabric left to include a matching bib for the new baby girl. 



No comments:

Post a Comment