Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Graduation Messenger Bag



In keeping with the graduation theme I made this messenger bag for another graduate.  I think the size of the bag will be very versatile for any young lady.  Large enough for a small laptop it will easily carry supplies for college classes or a day out with girl friends.  Sylvia did some quick original artwork that we converted into embroidery to add a whimsical touch to the bag.  The line "I sing because I'm free" is from the hymn "His Eye is on the Sparrow".  This is for a young lady that plays the piano wonderfully and I know she will appreciate the musical reference.  The inside has pockets on both sides so she will have lots of room for accessories like cell phones and makeup.  I like the simple linen look with a colorful lining.  It gives the bag a classic but up to date style.  We will fill the bag with some goodies and of course some cash for this graduates future plans.  Best Wishes Anna!



No comments:

Post a Comment